Welcome! If you now identify as Kato rather than wkato we fully support.This wkato now reporting in as just Kato now.
Ignore.Welcome! If you now identify as Kato rather than wkato we fully support.
this is a safe place
Welcome!!! Please ignore scarletred he is a trollThis wkato now reporting in as just Kato now.
sorry, I was being a bit sarcastic, with all of the handle stealing and all.No proof Tuco other than my word so that will have to suffice for the time being. Don't believe anyone knows that much about me other than I've talked about being retired military and living in Utah.
When did you stop huffing dongs?Welcome! If you now identify as Kato rather than wkato we fully support.
this is a safe place
I knew that, seen your post, "Guess who's back." Was going to reply with Slim Shady!sorry, I was being a bit sarcastic, with all of the handle stealing and all.
HuskerOnline Volleyball
Nebraska Women’s Roundup: Volleyball third in RPI, Jackson goes back-to-back
HuskerOnline Football
HuskerOnline Live RSS Chat: October 7
HuskerOnline Football Recruiting
Three & Out: Talented group of visitors for Indiana game, Nebraska still chasing TE Ahmad Hudson, and Husker legacy on radar for 2028 class
HuskerOnline Football Recruiting
Big Noon Kickoff bringing a talented group of visitors to Lincoln
HuskerOnline Football
Entering Enemy Territory: Scouting the Indiana Hoosiers