ProX? Did he play for the Bulls?I do my PT for a detached achilles at Dohms home select baseball facilities in IN. I will leave an offering at the front door in the name of the baseball gods and his family!
Do you rehab at Pro X though? That place is incredible....the entire complex and facilities surrounding it.Assuming that is a bulls reference. Either way, northern Indy burbs kid that will receive my admiration when he returns home.
Sure hope so. I saw him shaking it and didn’t set too well with me either. Glad it’s prolly a habit. He was really throwing well!I’ve seen him do that before. Probably just a habit.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar