Heisman only lounge

HomeBoyDawg

All-Conference
Oct 22, 2013
1,420
1,382
93
Happy Kamala Harris GIF by The Democrats
 
  • Like
Reactions: GloryDawg

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,741
12,503
113
Huge amazing perk. Can't wait to see what it's like on game day.
I can't wait to get to Heisman status, I heard you get free chat, access to the members only blue tent in the amphitheater area, a key to the short bus so you can cool off and rest in peace, unlimited tap water in your very own stinky stadium cups, and members only access to the "Heisman Room" in Dorman that has a rest room that has a 'Templeton Trough' in it full of ice, SWEET!
 

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,539
27,591
113
I can't wait to get to Heisman status, I heard you get free chat, access to the members only blue tent in the amphitheater area, a key to the short bus so you can cool off and rest in peace, unlimited tap water in your very own stinky stadium cups, and members only access to the "Heisman Room" in Dorman that has a rest room that has a 'Templeton Trough' in it full of ice, SWEET!
Some of us have been Heisman long before On3 made it official.
 

anon1787432961

Heisman
Mar 4, 2008
15,854
14,328
113

Attachments

  • 1757003947094.png
    1757003947094.png
    350.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,335
14,927
113
I've always thought I spent too much time here. My pathetic All American status makes me proud that I'm not quite as unproductive as I thought.

Still up there in the unproductivity rankings though.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar