Heights on roster

wrsu/74

Redshirt
Aug 12, 2001
491
30
0
in my humble opinion, every hide listed on the official roster is an inch to an inch and a half taller than the true height of the player. Yes, everybody does it from high school to the pros. But I
 

Russ Wood

Heisman
Oct 12, 2011
94,313
45,145
0
It's got a name in the scouting world "Media Guide Height".

Hell, today I was at a high school MTE event in Florida and a I had a 6-foot-8, 215 pound freshman tell me he is 6-foot-11, 240 pounds. LOL Like I don't have eyes & just started watching basketball this morning.

He insisted 240 was his weight. I asked him if he was holding a 20 pound weight when he got on the scale. He didn't appreciate that. Clearly someone told him: If anyone asks you, you're 6-foot-11, 240 pounds
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  4. 04 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  5. 05 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?