HEELS ARE HOSTING!!!!

UNC76

All-Conference
Jul 30, 2025
1,087
2,618
113
I really hope they prove me wrong, but I would be surprised if even 100 students showing up tomorrow. This is the same group who were basically no-shows for the three ACC games we played during the semester break. They even had trouble packing the risers for the men's games during the break.
 

3397char

All-American
Moderator
Jun 30, 2025
3,836
8,044
113
When i went to buy tickets I noticed that there were student section seats (101) on the resale market, seaming to indicate that UNC decided to shrink the student allotment a bit?
 
  • Like
Reactions: JOB1937 and Jriv23
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Carolina Football Assessing UNC's Gradual Improvement Four Games Into 2026
  2. 02 Inside Carolina Basketball Carolina Basketball Approaches Reality of Post-ACC World
  3. 03 Inside Carolina Football UNC Freshman Play Report: Week 5
  4. 04 Inside Carolina Football The Task for UNC's Offense at Pitt
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Football Recruiting Four-Star 2028 QB Anthony Turner Takes Closer Look at UNC's Offense