Hee Haw

CowboyTanker

All-Conference
Aug 2, 2001
1,307
2,946
113
I never watched Hee Haw much but I ran across this video put out by the Oklahoma Historical Society and enjoyed it. I didn't realize it had so many Oklahoma connections.

Our family is friends with Jana Jae and I knew she was married for a short time to Buck Owens but I didn't know she had been on the show too.

Of course it has clips of Gaylord Sartain, Garth Brooks, Vince Gill, Reba McEntire and others.

 

purkey

Heisman
Feb 5, 2003
195,624
20,884
113
I didn't know or forgot Gaylord bought it. Thanks for posting. Roy Clark was one of the best musicians to walk planet earth. It's always great to see how some of this successful stuff starts out and becomes larger than life. Great story.
 

SUPERPOKES

Heisman
May 29, 2001
53,572
17,084
108
I didn't know or forgot Gaylord bought it. Thanks for posting. Roy Clark was one of the best musicians to walk planet earth. It's always great to see how some of this successful stuff starts out and becomes larger than life. Great story.

Gailard Sartain is still alive.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CowboyTanker
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated OSI Preview | Week 5 Bye for Oklahoma State
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  5. 05 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4