A
anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
Guest
Gonna try and get Scott attention tomorrow during the game to make sure he's coming. You guys got anything you want me to tell him? Freaking American Airlines limited my lotion!!!
We need more walk on scholarships.I would tell him the walk-ons still have heart, in case he forgot.
I am trying to get the board a pic of HIS!!! More lotion!I'll send you a pic of my penis for him , I REALLY hope he loves it!
I am trying to get the board a pic of HIS!!! More lotion!
But sadly he was not a walk-on. Are we sure he can succeed here since he did not walk on?Wide angle, he's from Nebraska. All that heart he grew up with here gave him some good blood flow.
Yikes. Not sure I want to try and go now.....Tell them to fix their damn stadium
Well, he could run the option and couldn't throw, so I think that's the only type of an exception we can be okay with.But sadly he was not a walk-on. Are we sure he can succeed here since he did not walk on?
I'll send you a pic of my penis for him , I REALLY hope he loves it!
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC