Lyles hit LaChance on the arm and the follow through, it was a foul.Originally posted by KyCatFan:
I think that scissor kick should be an offensive foul. It is getting about as bad as the flopping.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Originally posted by Friedas_Boss:
Lyles hit LaChance on the arm and the follow through, it was a foul.Originally posted by KyCatFan:
I think that scissor kick should be an offensive foul. It is getting about as bad as the flopping.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Go back and watch it. I'm not sure if Lyles got him with the body, but he definitely hit Riley's arm and follow through. It was definitely a foul 10 times out of 10.Originally posted by CatsFaninCincy:
Originally posted by Friedas_Boss:
Lyles hit LaChance on the arm and the follow through, it was a foul.Originally posted by KyCatFan:
I think that scissor kick should be an offensive foul. It is getting about as bad as the flopping.
Posted from Rivals Mobile![]()
![]()
If you're talking about a foul on the follow through, that gets called almost every time.Originally posted by no_neutrality:
Any alleged foul on a 15 ft jump shot that doesn't alter the shot at all is not much of a foul no matter what you think you saw.
That's not true at all.Originally posted by no_neutrality:
"Go back and watch it. I'm not sure if Lyles got him with the body, but he definitely hit Riley's arm and follow through. It was definitely a foul 10 times out of 10."
Any alleged foul on a 15 ft jump shot that doesn't alter the shot at all is not much of a foul no matter what you think you saw.
This and how the player with the ball can jump into any defender creating all the contact and getting the foul call in his favor. if you do not go straight up for a shot and draw contact there should be no foul call period.Originally posted by Ugoff:
I'm baffled as to how any ref can be fooled by the scissor kick, yet it happens all the time. Why doesn't the head of officiating get the officials together and show them a film of Luke flopcock and say, "hey this is getting embarrassing, stop calling this".
And he got fouled is your opinion.Originally posted by Friedas_Boss:
The color guy?
That was his opinion.
You are going to be the only one that saw this. I rewound it 6 times and so no contact on any arm.Originally posted by Friedas_Boss:
Lyles hit LaChance on the arm and the follow through, it was a foul.Originally posted by KyCatFan:
I think that scissor kick should be an offensive foul. It is getting about as bad as the flopping.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
That's because you are not objective.Originally posted by TheDude73:
You are going to be the only one that saw this. I rewound it 6 times and so no contact on any arm.Originally posted by Friedas_Boss:
Lyles hit LaChance on the arm and the follow through, it was a foul.Originally posted by KyCatFan:
I think that scissor kick should be an offensive foul. It is getting about as bad as the flopping.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Are you CrazyVandyFan under another name?Originally posted by Friedas_Boss:
That's because you are not objective.Originally posted by TheDude73:
You are going to be the only one that saw this. I rewound it 6 times and so no contact on any arm.Originally posted by Friedas_Boss:
Lyles hit LaChance on the arm and the follow through, it was a foul.Originally posted by KyCatFan:
I think that scissor kick should be an offensive foul. It is getting about as bad as the flopping.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
You already know that though, right?
If you actually believe that was a foul, I feel bad for Frieda. Because as her boss, you are prone to mistakes.Originally posted by Friedas_Boss:
That's because you are not objective.Originally posted by TheDude73:
You are going to be the only one that saw this. I rewound it 6 times and so no contact on any arm.Originally posted by Friedas_Boss:
Lyles hit LaChance on the arm and the follow through, it was a foul.Originally posted by KyCatFan:
I think that scissor kick should be an offensive foul. It is getting about as bad as the flopping.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
You already know that though, right?
It is an offensive foul, but never called that way. The offensive player is the one that is initiating the contact.Originally posted by KyCatFan:
I think that scissor kick should be an offensive foul. It is getting about as bad as the flopping.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Is the color commentator non-objective also? I must've been "tell mean lies on Vandy day" yesterday.Originally posted by Friedas_Boss:
That's because you are not objective.Originally posted by TheDude73:
You are going to be the only one that saw this. I rewound it 6 times and so no contact on any arm.Originally posted by Friedas_Boss:
Lyles hit LaChance on the arm and the follow through, it was a foul.Originally posted by KyCatFan:
I think that scissor kick should be an offensive foul. It is getting about as bad as the flopping.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
You already know that though, right?
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say talks injuries, roster and staff updates, Big Blue Madness and MORE from UK Media Day!
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
KSR Basketball
Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball