HDTV question:

LTblows

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
1,899
16
38
I just bought a 47" Vizio (120Hz 1080p). It's my first HDTV. I'm watching the game in HD right now, but I'm still getting alot of blur, except when the camera does a close up of the players. Well, the players are crystal clear, but the grass is atrocious.

Is this the ESPN feed? My ATT Uverse feed? Or the TV?
 

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

All-Conference
May 28, 2007
18,102
4,177
113
In many instances, 1080p is no better than 720p simply because both 720p and 1080p can display more information than a compressed signal actually contains.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation