Possibly the truss won't also be the bottom of the HD screen? I have no idea for sure, but I assume it could overhang a bit.Coastdog28 said:Why wouldnt you line up the bottom of the truss with the top of the M club? Now there will just be a big gap of nothing.
I was joking. I haven't seen any displays like that either.. My joke was a failed attempt at saying Greg Byrne can do the impossible.lawdawg02 said:but how exactly does a 270 degree viewing angle work? i would think that 180 would be the best viewing angle possible, because any more and people behind the screen could actually see it.
i don't think there's a problem with viewing the screen from the 200s, unless maybe on the top few rows. the 100s may have more problems though.
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation