Possibly the truss won't also be the bottom of the HD screen? I have no idea for sure, but I assume it could overhang a bit.Coastdog28 said:Why wouldnt you line up the bottom of the truss with the top of the M club? Now there will just be a big gap of nothing.
I was joking. I haven't seen any displays like that either.. My joke was a failed attempt at saying Greg Byrne can do the impossible.lawdawg02 said:but how exactly does a 270 degree viewing angle work? i would think that 180 would be the best viewing angle possible, because any more and people behind the screen could actually see it.
i don't think there's a problem with viewing the screen from the 200s, unless maybe on the top few rows. the 100s may have more problems though.
Maroon and White Football
Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
Maroon and White
Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report