HBO Hardknocks.

fishwater99

Freshman
Jun 4, 2007
14,073
54
48
That Mary Garrard sure is one trailer park girl....
Mrs. Moore and Tannehill, are a different story....
 

ThePinkFloyd

Redshirt
Aug 4, 2011
95
0
0
and she looked fantastic in them. I wonder if she was trying to send a subliminal message to Tebow by wearing them? Ive never been a big jort fan but damn Mrs T looked Ozarka worthy in em.
 

Dawgdom

Redshirt
Sep 20, 2011
330
0
0
...however if I were, I would bet my wife's paycheck that Clinton in Helen would hit that.

obviousku
 

fishwater99

Freshman
Jun 4, 2007
14,073
54
48
 

Rebels7

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
1,389
0
0
I meant even Marisa Miller couldn't make A&M's cheerleaders not gay.

And I agree, Tannehill's wife is good looking, but she isn't the second coming.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list