Hayesville vs CTK

smcdom123

Sophomore
Jun 29, 2018
168
141
0
Could be a tough game looking at the roster looks like CTK has 65 kids! I don’t think pisgah even had that many! Anyone got anything on them plan on going Friday night!
 

Wildcat10fan

All-Conference
Aug 9, 2014
3,046
3,823
0
I don’t think I will be able to make it to the Andrews/Thomasville game Friday due to late appointment so if I have time I might be able to make this game. If I wear my Wildcat gear will anyone throw rocks at me Lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: smcdom123

cimsies

Junior
Feb 10, 2020
657
353
63
They don’t have 65, not close. Starting qb out for year. Freshman qb and linebacker QBs as well.
 

smcdom123

Sophomore
Jun 29, 2018
168
141
0
I don’t think I will be able to make it to the Andrews/Thomasville game Friday due to late appointment so if I have time I might be able to make this game. If I wear my Wildcat gear will anyone throw rocks at me Lol
I think you are good and fan’s always welcome!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wildcat10fan
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  2. 02 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  3. 03 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  4. 04 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  5. 05 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6