colten rastetter (sp?)I think Gary Kostrubala (was also a shot-putter) was our last lefty punter but that was 40 years ago & I may have forgotten 1 or 3
colten rastetter (sp?)I think Gary Kostrubala (was also a shot-putter) was our last lefty punter but that was 40 years ago & I may have forgotten 1 or 3
colten rastetter (sp?)
I cant believe this has to be explained. lmfao.Punting distance versus field position distance are two different stats. I thought you would know that. Additionally, to counter your returner's difference in skills, so are those who are coming down to make the tackle. A low line drive would get taken back just as likely at the D3 level as it would at the D1 level. In fact, I would say kick returns are probably more prominent at the lower levels than at the higher levels due to who the tacklers will be.
Academics? What is this you speak of? Is that still a thing?Tanner Philpott is 6'2" 200 lbs, and it appears his academics are in good shape.
My guess is he'll be Coached up and figure out what he has to do to play in the Big Ten.
College Basketball too…That isn’t true at all, there are former FCs players all over college football, doing very well.
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Deep Dive: Ohio State Buckeyes
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Deep Dive: Iowa Hawkeyes
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Cayden Daughtry breaks down his latest visits, upcoming trips, and where things stand
Hawkeye Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Ohio State Edition
Hawkeye Report Football
Question of the week: Where does the Michigan win rank in the Ferentz era?