Hawkins

BrowDown23

Redshirt
Dec 6, 2011
236
18
0
I'm going to start off by saying I love Hawkins and I have since he got to UK.
With that said as crazy as it sounds I don't think I've ever seen him take a mid range jumpshot.
He either shoots threes or attempts that floater from literally anywhere inside the 3point arc. A few times he has tried that floater from as far out as the free throw line it seems.
I wouldn't mind him pulling up instead of trying to float it in from outside the lane. With him being a senior I know he shoots them in practice.
I just don't think I've ever seen him shoot one, maybe I missed it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: UKCatNnc

caneintally

Heisman
Oct 1, 2002
27,455
17,056
0
This is correct but that is his game . He has the best floater on the team with the exception of Fox . Hawkins really has improved his 3 since coming here . I feel it is usually going in when he shoots it now.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Recruiting 5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Recruiting Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Sources Say talks injuries, roster and staff updates, Big Blue Madness and MORE from UK Media Day!