No music because this is supposed to be a lesbian sports page.
Speaking of music
Phoebe Bridgers and Dent May released albums Friday. I know you only drink Angel’s Envy and listen to Sturgill but deal with it
I was hoping to see him in New Orleans or Jackson, but we decided not to make the trip. I am likely going to see him in Roanoke the next weekI was at Phoebe’s Pop-up show at Duling Hall in May. The new music was very good.
I also listened to some more of her songs from her new album on SiriusXM past few days. She’s currently a guest DJ on Channel 35 Sirius XMU…
Dent’s got shows in Mississippi in a couple months, but I’ve committed to other shows. I’ll be seeing Sturgill the week after that…
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation