Havelock vs New Bern

crestrulz

Heisman
Oct 18, 2003
33,164
10,726
101
😂😂😂😂😂😂

IJW2fitty2 you’re a goofy twit.

91 I like you. You make me laugh but your team is
Straight Garbage. I mean GARBAGE. But, I’ll digress.

You two get a room. IJW, you’re face down.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Mopar forever

UNC_91

Senior
Aug 17, 2022
385
409
0
😂😂😂😂😂😂

IJW2fitty2 you’re a goofy twit.

91 I like you. You make me laugh but your team is
Straight Garbage. I mean GARBAGE. But, I’ll digress.

You two get a room. IJW, you’re face down.

Lol oh okay Capt obvious. Beat the breaks off your daddy Shelbyville for a title, I love know lol
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Solomon Award Watch
  2. 02 NC Preps Kings Mountain’s Jordan Jenkins Having Impressive Freshman Season
  3. 03 NC Preps Games to Watch: Week 8
  4. 04 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  5. 05 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7