Have a good feeling about UCF

bigc45157

All-Conference
Nov 12, 2004
7,027
2,279
0
They’re not good enough imo

I’ve watched them play regular teams and haven’t impressed me.

Hope you’re right, though
 
  • Like
Reactions: marshalfan

LadyCaytIL

Heisman
Oct 28, 2012
33,025
34,635
113
Duke is a shoe in for the final four. Nike , cbs , and team USA will make it happen
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
  2. 02 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
  4. 04 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets