Let's talk about vile, shall we?
Nick Fuentes:
"All I want is revenge against my enemies and a total Aryan victory."
"If I take one hour to cook a batch of cookies in Cookie Monster's 15 ovens working 24 hours a day every day for five years, how long does it take to make 6 million batches of cookies? I don't know... Six million cookies? I'm not buying it."
(Note: He has also more recently referred to the Holocaust as "fake Jewish suffering" during a June 2024 stream).
"I don't want CNN to go out of business… I want the people that run CNN to be arrested and deported or hanged."
During a March 2023 rally, he asserted that "Talmudic Jews" (a derogatory term he uses to describe Jewish people) need to either "leave the country or be converted."
Praise for Hitler: During a March 2023 stream, he told his audience,
"I love you, and I love Hitler." He later doubled down during a tense December 2025 interview on
Piers Morgan Uncensored, stating that Adolf Hitler was
"f—ing cool."
Alex Jones:
For years following the tragedy—in which 20 children and six adult staff members were killed—Jones used his platform to claim the massacre was a "false flag" operation staged by the government to enact gun control. [
1,
2]
- Calling the Event "Fake": In a December 2014 broadcast, he claimed his "deep research" led him to believe the event was fabricated:
[1]
- Accusing Grieving Parents of Being "Actors": Jones repeatedly attacked the integrity of the victims' families, telling his audience they were faking their grief:
[1, 2, 3]
- Describing the Tragedy as a "Drill": He told listeners that the televised footage looked entirely staged:
"They're putting chemicals in the water that turn the freaking frogs gay!"
"I'm starting to think about having to eat my neighbors... I'll eat your ***! I will. My children aren't going hungry... Do you think I like sizing up my neighbor?"
Laura Loomer:
"These women are all ghetto, entitled, race-obsessed, destructive black BITCHES who are completely unfit for the power they hold"
During the 2024 campaign, Loomer made xenophobic remarks targeting Vice President Kamala Harris's Indian heritage, claiming the White House would "smell like curry". When pressed, she defended the statement by asserting the country was built by white Europeans rather than "third-world invaders from India"
Following the 2026 Super Bowl halftime show featuring Bad Bunny, Loomer posted complaints that the performance featured "illegal aliens and Latin hookers" and wasn't "white enough," claiming immigrants had "ruined everything"—prompting widespread corrections noting that Puerto Ricans are U.S. citizens
This is just a small sampling but there are MANY more I could add but go on and kvetch and moan about the words of a Twitch streamer that he apologized for and didn't mean literally.