Has Ronny been rule 14'ed?

Porkchop.sixpack

Redshirt
Jan 23, 2007
2,524
0
0
I don't recall ever being aware of that having happened.

My signature is pretty much a joke. But, I really don't give a **** if anyone likes it or not.

On another very important note: If you are a JA fan, prepare for a long season. This is a rebuilding year for your rival, and we just handed you your ***. Damn Prep wanna bes.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5