With what he's about to pull off? Just a few days ago according to some of the drama queens here, we were going to have to forfeit the season. I think it's safe to say rumors of our demise have been greatly exaggerated. Big blue is back
I will agree with this once he signs a top 5 talent lineup. I thinkWith what he's about to pull off? Just a few days ago according to some of the drama queens here, we were going to have to forfeit the season. I think it's safe to say rumors of our demise have been greatly exaggerated. Big blue is back
Go all in on those 4 and that will be 10 players on the roster.I will agree with this once he signs a top 5 talent lineup. I think
He will do it. But let’s celebrate after he pulls in
Wright
Diallo
Stokes
Freeman
And then another guard off the bench and big off the bench.
Wasn't aware Pope even had a fastball. Let's just see how the next few days unfolds.
Hopefuly it's not Dark Nope on Tuesday.Dark Pope
Facebook is saying…Facebook is saying we’re getting Wright, Stokes, and Muurinen.
very pie in the sky stuff
Seems unlikely that we'd get both Diallo and WrightI will agree with this once he signs a top 5 talent lineup. I think
He will do it. But let’s celebrate after he pulls in
Wright
Diallo
Stokes
Freeman
And then another guard off the bench and big off the bench.
My flatearther uncle can attest to that.Facebook is the number one place place to get the truth be it sports or politics facebook is never wrong.
With what he's about to pull off? Just a few days ago according to some of the drama queens here, we were going to have to forfeit the season. I think it's safe to say rumors of our demise have been greatly exaggerated. Big blue is back
No one in their right mind would give that kind of money away to be wasted againIs it Pope? or the massive bags of cash?
These days, who can tell.
I don’t like it but that’s just a good an excuse as I’ve read on hereHe will miss on all of them they will not play for him. Pope was blackballed by agents and top players early on with his rah,rah antics and front of the jersey bull_ _ _ _. That's why they don't commit and use ky to leverage higher offers.
Sounds like thee might be positive motion. The Banner Boys house in Lexington is starting some fun. Donnie tweeted out something like “Why am I not up there?” And now guess what he’s got one too.Wait until we land them first..
Darth OptimusLet’s say Darth Pope…and I love it! Is Pope bout to deliver some monstrous F Us to the hatas? All aboard the Darth Pope train lol?
View attachment 1254518
based upon his track record I bet het gets them all. money talks and bs walks.
Chill on the glazing, one recruit at a time. He still has to coach the team, too. So theres that.With what he's about to pull off? Just a few days ago according to some of the drama queens here, we were going to have to forfeit the season. I think it's safe to say rumors of our demise have been greatly exaggerated. Big blue is back
We might get them. . . but we might not.Seems unlikely that we'd get both Diallo and Wright
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime