Has it really come down to this?

Jackdragbean

Redshirt
May 23, 2006
695
0
0
After reading the slogan thread, I realized that it is possible that after the game, Croom will be talking about how we just got beat by a really good team. Vandy? Are you kidding me? Had you told me that this was going to happen a few years ago, I would have laughed hysterically. Have we really sank so low as to beating Vandy is a make or break game? I have watched many losing seasons in my life. Hell, I'm an MSU fan, but even when we we "sucked" Vandy was always a team we could say "Well, at least we aren't Vandy." The day should never have come that we "wished" we had better coaching like the one at Vanderbilt. For the love of Mike! Please fire this idiot we have on the sidelines and hire a real head coach. This is crazy!

P.S. ESPN - please stop giving camera shots to our coach. He looks pathetic, clueless, and depressed every time I see him on the sidelines.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama