Has anyone received an email back from Byrne?

gtowndawg

Senior
Jan 23, 2007
2,351
739
113
Just curious. I know several (including me) sent an email yesterday. I know it's early, but I hope his inbox got blown up.
 

gtowndawg

Senior
Jan 23, 2007
2,351
739
113
can you imagine what would happen if Croom took calls after the game like Jackie did? Wow.
 

goldenwavedawg

Redshirt
May 18, 2008
480
0
0
gtowndawg said:
can you imagine what would happen if Croom took calls after the game like Jackie did? Wow.

or not he had balls. For the most part he handled that show like a man. Croom isn't half the coach Sherrill is.
 

Dawgbreeze

Redshirt
Jun 11, 2007
1,655
0
0
I sent him one and I am sure he has gotten plenty but folks need to keep on sending them. he needs to know the fan base will not tolerate this crap on offense any longer. 5 years is enough.
 

fishwater99

Freshman
Jun 4, 2007
14,073
54
48
goldenwavedawg said:
or not he had balls. For the most part he handled that show like a man. Croom isn't half the coach Sherrill is.
At least Jackie would not call out an individual player, when it's your damn play calling that lost the game ....

Crooms has not freaking clue.........
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know