Basically already posted - heard the staff (I guess Cal at this point) was still recruiting him hard and thought they had a chance.You heard what a few weeks ago?
Basically already posted - heard the staff (I guess Cal at this point) was still recruiting him hard and thought they had a chance.You heard what a few weeks ago?
Oh I doubt he’s serious. As in, if he gets 50,000 people that says UK and that’s way more, won’t matter. Yeah, I would call that trolling. Just taking advantage of what they can.He’s saying where should I go when everyone knows he’s going pro. Who knows, dude might actually be serious.
Still. He’s college age and younger. And in the IG TikTok era, craving attention is more prevalent now than ever. And it isn’t like young adults did love being big man on campus even before social media streamlined the drugHe’s 18 almost 19
Money talks and BS walks.Duke going to get a good one in Hardy
Months hell...years lolI think the last few months have shown none of us "know" anything about what these kids will do or when/if they change their minds. Just cause we all think he's going pro, doesn't really mean much until he does.
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)