Happy Thanksgiving!!

JCColsCane

Senior
Dec 1, 2014
1,267
433
0
Hi Folks! Just wanted to take a moment to wish all the Duke fans throughout the country a great Thanksgiving. Hope you are all enjoying your families today and have plenty of good food. I would also like to wish the Duke BB team and the Coaching Staff, of which I am very proud of, the best of this Holiday.
As we move forward with the season, I just want everyone to know that if this young group stays healthy, especially as the season nears Tourney time, and they connect as a team, I think their chances are as good as anybody in the country! That's right, I said it. Forget about the tough losses (to very good teams I might add) early on, Jon and Staff will figure it out and these kids will only get better.
So please stay behind Jon, his Staff, and this team, because they are going to make some noise come Tourney time!
God Bless you all and remember, "It's Gonna Be OKAY!"

JC - OFC
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 2028's No. 1 overall recruit Colton Hiller on official visit to Duke
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Rivals Riser: Duke DL commit King Kalama earns his fourth star
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils' Class of 2027 played in Week 7
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released