Happy Thanksgiving

CRAZIE4LIFE

All-Conference
Feb 16, 2011
3,748
3,452
0
Happy Thanksgiving to my Duke friends. I could post all day about what I'm thankful for. This week last year my dad was in the hospital and told he only had two weeks to live. Well he is home and doing pretty good a year later. My family and I are so blessed and I'm thankful for every one of them. I have a wonderful Lord and savior who always blesses me even though I don't deserve it, I have a GREAT fiancé and future in laws, I started a great job this year that I actually enjoy going to, Duke is reigning National Champs., and thank goodness I'm not a Tarheel fan. HAPPY THANKSGIVING FELLAS, HAVE A BLESSED AND WONDERFUL DAY

GO DEVILS
 

Dad2ze

All-Conference
Feb 8, 2012
3,574
3,808
81
Well said Crazie. Glad to call you a friend. Can't believe it's been almost 25 years. Hope we are still hating UNC 25 years from now too. Love ya buddy!
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Blue Devils roll in first test against opposing team
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Basketball Live coverage: Belmont at Duke
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Basketball Scrimmage preview: Belmont at Duke
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football Across the Beat: Getting to know Georgia Tech
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Duke availability report filled with reserves