Happy Thanksgiving

NTDawg

Senior
Mar 2, 2012
2,272
943
113
Hope y’all have a great day and remember to be thankful that you aren’t them. 17 them
 

DAWGS1.sixpack

Redshirt
Feb 15, 2007
2,503
2
0
Happy Thanksgiving to all !!
We all have a lot more to be thankful for than we realize a lot of the time.
With that said, — 17 2020 and 17 OM !!
 

Grove Sh*tter

Redshirt
Aug 25, 2014
911
0
0
Being thankful is such a great way to get perspective. Most of us (all of us) don't know how good we have it despite there always being those that suffer more than most. The division made evident in our culture this year is an indictment on us as a culture.

If I can remember what I have to be grateful for, even the suffering can be eased. I'm thankful that I don't live in the 14th century when half of europe was killed by an infectious disease (NOT TO MAKE LIGHT OF TODAY'S PROBLEMS). I'm thankful for my wealth of relationships, my wonderful healthy family, and the abundance I take for granted just by being born in the greatest country ever at the best time in history to be alive.

None of us should have to search for things to be thankful for, not just because the calendar says to do it today, but because the sun rises EVERYday.

Then, if we can learn to be patient and kind with everyone and to not hold men's differing opinions or even their sins against them...we might just be on our way to making a true difference in the world for good.
 

Ranchdawg

All-Conference
Dec 13, 2012
4,740
4,015
113
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm thankful for family (including my Bulldog family) and friends. God bless you all and enjoy the day and the game.
 

11thEagleFan

All-Conference
Sep 6, 2015
3,011
1,980
113
Yeah I woke up today and checked out the slate of NFL games that would be playing while I prepped the meal and waited for the Egg Bowl. Alas, no Egg Bowl. I like it when the game is on Thanksgiving, although I guess a lot of people don’t.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar