For sure. That’s been thrown away football for years and years, and now it’s top-tier. Lions fans have suffered long enoughHappy Thanksgiving!
I'm actually thankful I can watch the Detroit Lions today. It's not been every year that I feel like that.
I love watching the Lions on Thanksgiving Day. That's at least one football tradition the powers that be haven't screwed up.Happy Thanksgiving!
I'm actually thankful I can watch the Detroit Lions today. It's not been every year that I feel like that.
Holy crap! I thought you had passed. Damnit, stick around. Your posts are gold! And Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.Happy Thanksgiving y'all.
I thought the same thingHoly crap! I thought you had passed. Damnit, stick around. Your posts are gold! And Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State