Happy Thanksgiving

GamecocksUK

Sophomore
Nov 13, 2024
77
127
33
Happy Thanksgiving guys! Hope you all have a great time with the family, enjoy some good food and watch some football!
 
  • Like
Reactions: atl-cock

Harvard Gamecock

All-Conference
May 5, 2014
3,331
3,064
113
 

USCEE82

Senior
Feb 17, 2024
992
770
93
One small thing I'm thankful for is FGF and all you characters who contribute. Due to a serious health issue, I spend quite a bit of time on here. It provides me with a much needed distraction. I thoroughly enjoy the banter and the humor. As long as I can text, I'll be on here. Go Cocks! Beat UPC!
 
  • Like
Reactions: atl-cock

I4CtheFuture

All-Conference
Oct 5, 2024
1,641
1,627
113
One small thing I'm thankful for is FGF and all you characters who contribute. Due to a serious health issue, I spend quite a bit of time on here. It provides me with a much needed distraction. I thoroughly enjoy the banter and the humor. As long as I can text, I'll be on here. Go Cocks! Beat UPC!
What do you mean...."characters" ??

crazy man GIF
Chicken Dance GIF by Potomac Fund Management
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina's defense is struggling. How do the Gamecocks plan to fix those issues?
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football How a 60-year-old quote about Steve Spurrier explains South Carolina coach Shane Beamer's current situation
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina EDGE Dylan Stewart will travel to Florida
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer: Several 'doubtful' for South Carolina vs. Florida
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football ESPN analytics model predicts final score for South Carolina-Florida