Let’s put it this way. It was great theatre and I loved seeing it. That being said- he’s not going to win a Grammy for best vocal performance and I’m not going to buy his next album.Did you love Wainwright doing the Anthem?
Let’s put it this way. It was great theatre and I loved seeing it. That being said- he’s not going to win a Grammy for best vocal performance and I’m not going to buy his next album.Did you love Wainwright doing the Anthem?
Excited for baseball! Oh wait I forgot I'm a Pirates fan. Never mind...
You will have plenty of Cubs L’s injected into your veins.Inject it into my veins.
A loser says, "What?"Day 2 of the MLB season is always so lame.
For sure! One of my distant relatives actually helped design the ballpark. Always a pleasure to go to PNC. Now if only we could get a major league team to inhabit it! LolFantastic ballpark though! One of my favorites to visit.
He’s rightA loser says, "What?"
For sure! One of my distant relatives actually helped design the ballpark. Always a pleasure to go to PNC. Now if only we could get a major league team to inhabit it! Lol
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference