Happy Opening Day!

mgbreeze

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2004
10,331
4,014
113
Yes sir!! I can’t remember a baseball season I was so excited for on multiple levels!
 

InMotion

Senior
Dec 12, 2020
1,543
699
113
I am excited to see how the season unfolds. It will be nice to see a great coached men's team get some W's. Let's go. GBR.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC