Happy Independence Day from Reykjavik!
Happy Independence Day from Dewey Beach, DE!
Happy Independence Day from Dewey Beach, DE!
Are you there with a metal detector? Perhaps to find a decimal system?Happy Independence Day from Dewey Beach, DE!
Send pictures!Happy Independence Day from Reykjavik!
Good morning and thank you. Appreciate seeing such beautiful pictures of part of the world that I unlikely will never visit. Ok, may I please asked : are the cruises that visit this location?Hopefully Tom doesn't mind, but here are a few photos from Greenland also.View attachment 1351834View attachment 1351835View attachment 1351836View attachment 1351837
Good morning and thank you. Appreciate seeing such beautiful pictures of part of the world that I unlikely will never visit. Ok, may I please asked : are the cruises that visit this location?
Thank you!From earlier in Iceland. The photo of the iceberg is from off the coast of Greenland.View attachment 1351829View attachment 1351830View attachment 1351831View attachment 1351832View attachment 1351833
Thank you!Hopefully Tom doesn't mind, but here are a few photos from Greenland also.View attachment 1351834View attachment 1351835View attachment 1351836View attachment 1351837
BWI Football
Live updates: Penn State-USC score, stats, notes, and more from Beaver Staidum
BWI Football
Final Penn State-USC availability reports: Who's out, and who's a game time decision, for the Lions and Trojans?
BWI Football
Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's White Out matchup with USC
BWI Football
Penn State-USC predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 6 clash?