Happy Husker Eve

RBigredMax1

All-Conference
Jul 16, 2025
2,321
3,778
113
It’s been a loooong offseason!!! It’s almost here!!!! Goooooo Biiiiiig Reeeeddddd!!!!!!

Excited Good News GIF by Amazon Prime Video
 

BleedRed89

Heisman
Nov 27, 2008
34,452
53,461
113
Sounds like my office will be understaffed because everyone is going to the game, lol.
I decided not to go because none of my buddies wanted to tag along, but I tell you what. I sure am not being super productive today. Just watchin the clock already.

Took tomorrow off because I know it's going to be even worse. Gonna winterize my decks and hope that makes the day fly by.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference