Happy Gilmore 2

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,653
12,157
113
It’s all over the place, **** for plot, but it’s fúcking funny as hell. The golfers may be the funniest parts of the movie with 3 complete standouts.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tulsa Law Dawg

Bulldog Bruce

All-American
Nov 1, 2007
5,258
6,489
113
I watched it tonight and it was great. I like Sandler movies so I am not looking for a documentary or even a bulletproof story line.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mcdawg22

hdogg

Senior
Nov 21, 2014
1,209
790
113
The greatest sequels in cinema are now officially, in order
Terminator 2
Happy gilmore 2
Aliens
Godfather 2

That movie way exceeded my expectations, and Zalatoris role was perfect. So many other great moments as well.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: mcdawg22

biodawg

Senior
Mar 3, 2008
652
599
93
It’s a Sandler movie, so you’ve gotta take it for what it is, like you said. I really enjoyed it. The cameos were great, and there were a ton of them. Everyone from Eminem to Fred Couples. I’m sure I missed one or two.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Supdawg2

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,523
27,495
113
It’s all over the place, **** for plot, but it’s fúcking funny as hell. The golfers may be the funniest parts of the movie with 3 complete standouts.
My expectations were low but it exceeded them. I enjoyed it.
 

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,653
12,157
113
I would not sign up with NF just to watch it. Watched last night, at a relatives house.
(but I'm not a real Sandler fan)
Walking Dead Crying GIF by $STARL.TV


Yeah, but you thought this was gonna be high cinema
 

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,304
14,847
113
The greatest sequels in cinema are now officially, in order
Terminator 2
Happy gilmore 2
Aliens
Godfather 2

That movie way exceeded my expectations, and Zalatoris role was perfect. So many other great moments as well.

Maybe I missed it, but it seems you've neglected to list the greatest sequel of all time...

Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo
 
  • Like
Reactions: hdogg and HailStout

golferdog

All-Conference
Jan 1, 2024
1,334
1,101
113
It was a good movie because of all of the golfers and celebrity cameos in it. The storyline sucked but many funny scenes. Loved it.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor