to DukeSky85. 32 years old today. In case some of you don't know he's my boy and he's been banned from thr too. Makes me proud. . OFC
Last edited:
Congrats.to DukeSky85. 32 years old today. In case some of you don't know he's my boy. OFC
We must have just missed each other at UNCW. I graduated in 2001.Congrats.
Just celebrated my 35th not too long ago. That makes you old!![]()
How often do you go back? Or are you still there? I can’t remember.We must have just missed each other at UNCW. I graduated in 2001.
I came here for college and never left.How often do you go back? Or are you still there? I can’t remember.
I barely got out. I was bartending at Bluewater the summer after graduation and partying like a rock star. Woke up one morning and realized I had to get out or I’d be 45 and still bartending. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Just knew it wasn’t for me.I came here for college and never left.
I work for the county. Pre trial coordinator. Went to school originally for marine biology, but got bored with that idea and ended up sticking with criminal justice.I barely got out. I was bartending at Bluewater the summer after graduation and partying like a rock star. Woke up one morning and realized I had to get out or I’d be 45 and still bartending. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Just knew it wasn’t for me.
What do you do down there now?
I’m back a few times a year to fish and see friends. Maybe you can buy me a beerI work for the county. Pre trial coordinator. Went to school originally for marine biology, but got bored with that idea and ended up sticking with criminal justice.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
2028's No. 1 overall recruit Colton Hiller on official visit to Duke
Rivals Football Recruiting
Rivals Riser: Duke DL commit King Kalama earns his fourth star
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils' Class of 2027 played in Week 7
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released