A crusty old gunnery sergeant found himself at a wedding when one of the bride’s guests approached him for conversation.
“Excuse me, Gunny, but you seem to be a very serious man. Is something bothering you?”
“Negative, ma’am,” he said. “Just serious by nature.”
The young lady looked at his awards and decorations and said it looked like he had seen a lot of action.
“Yes, ma’am, a lot of action.”
The young lady, tiring of trying to start up a conversation, said, “you know, you should lighten up a little. Relax and enjoy yourself.”
The gunnery sergeant just stared at her in his serious manner. Finally the young lady said, “you know, I hope you don’t take this the wrong way, but when was the last time you had sex?”
“2010, ma’am.”
“Well, there you are,” she responded. “No wonder you’re so serious. You really need to chill out and relax! I mean, no sex since 2010! Come with me.”
She took his hand and led him to a private room where she proceeded to relax him several times.
Afterwards, panting for breath, she leaned against his grizzled bare chest and said, “wow, you sure didn’t forget much since 2010.”
After glancing at his watch, the gunnery sergeant said in his serious voice, “I hope not. It’s only 2155 now.”
I am not sure why they feel the need to make such a big deal about it at this age, but happy 245th to the crayon eaters.
View attachment 18707
View attachment 18708
“Excuse me, Gunny, but you seem to be a very serious man. Is something bothering you?”
“Negative, ma’am,” he said. “Just serious by nature.”
The young lady looked at his awards and decorations and said it looked like he had seen a lot of action.
“Yes, ma’am, a lot of action.”
The young lady, tiring of trying to start up a conversation, said, “you know, you should lighten up a little. Relax and enjoy yourself.”
The gunnery sergeant just stared at her in his serious manner. Finally the young lady said, “you know, I hope you don’t take this the wrong way, but when was the last time you had sex?”
“2010, ma’am.”
“Well, there you are,” she responded. “No wonder you’re so serious. You really need to chill out and relax! I mean, no sex since 2010! Come with me.”
She took his hand and led him to a private room where she proceeded to relax him several times.
Afterwards, panting for breath, she leaned against his grizzled bare chest and said, “wow, you sure didn’t forget much since 2010.”
After glancing at his watch, the gunnery sergeant said in his serious voice, “I hope not. It’s only 2155 now.”
I am not sure why they feel the need to make such a big deal about it at this age, but happy 245th to the crayon eaters.
View attachment 18707
View attachment 18708