Happy 45th Annuversary

Big_O

All-Conference
Jun 28, 2001
1,707
2,806
113
I remember when HBO used to show videos between movies back in ‘79 and ‘80. One I remember was Thin Lizzy performing the Cowboy song live. One that was puzzling to me in 1980 was the Buggles “Video Killed the Radio Star.” My college roommates and I said WTF does that mean - it makes no sense. Well about a year later it did.
 

Big_O

All-Conference
Jun 28, 2001
1,707
2,806
113
now most "stars" can't play an instrument, and most can't sing either
Without MTV, nobody would have ever heard of Madonna. Now she is one of the wealthiest entertainers in the world.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
  3. 03 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
  4. 04 BWI Football Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State
  5. 05 BWI Football BWI Staff Chat - Penn State White Out Week