Hank

Alvious

Senior
Sep 6, 2010
2,696
435
83
The more I read about Mike Hankwitz, the more I worry that we're screwed once he's gone.
 

Harris_Island

Redshirt
Sep 26, 2019
631
21
18
Last year for Hank, first year for coach Jake. Both of these guys are going to have to let it rip on Saturday. Go Cats!
 

4IUSox2

All-Conference
Feb 5, 2003
6,673
3,946
0
Amazing to think his last game as a player at Michigan stadium was the huge upset of OSU in '69. Now he has a chance at upsetting them again, 51 years later.

Also amazing he started his college career as a player at UM under Bump Elliott, whom I only knew as Iowa AD.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Cats roll over Ball State, 45-14, in uninspiring rout
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
  3. 03 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis