One of my favorite shows. If you haven't watched it, first 2 seasons are on Netlfix.
I haven't caught up on this weeks yet, but the first three episodes were strong. Really like this show. Love the characters. They've totally went Steve Jobs with Joe.@osutater You started this season yet? Really interesting change this year. Hope it continues but this does feel like the end of its road
That's a pretty cool perspective you have. I think I'm most interested just because that period seemed like the genesis of today's technology. Pretty cool to see even a fictional take on the progression.I haven't caught up on this weeks yet, but the first three episodes were strong. Really like this show. Love the characters. They've totally went Steve Jobs with Joe.
I find the show interesting because I work in R&D. The opinion of the coders/developers on Joe is really funny. I can relate to that. He is viewed as some kind of genius by everyone but just takes ideas from others and presents them as his own. I understand that is how the development/sales world works. It wouldn't work without one or the other.
Sad to see it go. Great show. Glad they know it is getting one more so hopefully they can wrap it all up.
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
On3 Football
Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight