HailState Beat

croomsgone

Redshirt
Dec 7, 2008
271
0
0
Any chance we make a move to put the HailState beat in the top right? I think it will be the same info that HailState.com is putting out, but faster & with a more interesting take. Just a thought.
 

FlabLoser

Redshirt
Aug 20, 2006
10,709
0
0
After years of being here, I think I finally learned all the rules.

** needs to go in the lexicon. <- not sarcasm
 

grandpa jones

Redshirt
Jun 22, 2011
296
0
0
gets linked by the officially unofficial blog of MSU athletics.... nice.
Bob Carskadon, since you don't allow comments on your blog, it would be nice to see you drop by the pack and say hi!
Go Dogs!!
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,517
31,770
113
Not that it's really complicated, but it's not something that people are ever going to remember.
 

mjh94

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
1,317
0
36
i thought the decision was * for sarkastericks and ** for nm.

#outoftheloop
 

MedDawg

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
5,549
1,107
113
Just trying out the new sarcasterisks.

I'm not sure I like them.How many signatures do we need to put this on the ballot for a Constitutional amendment?
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State