Didn't even cook it just congealedAnybody gone to flip that egg they cracked on a baking sheet in a 102•F parking lot a few hours ago?
I think they made egg jerkyDidn't even cook it just congealed
Kinda worn that narrative out tonightIs it hot over there? Can’t tell. Maybe if the espn folks said something about it I wouldn’t be left so uninformed.
Really tough player. He’s goodI think this scattBoo kid is on the spectrum
Ok Ferrie, that’s unacceptable. Two missed PATs is unacceptable
One last week as well. So two total.Did I miss something. He's missed one not two, right?
He missed a 25 yard FG last week, although the snap wasn’t good. And missed a PAT this week. I foresee an overtime loss coming instead of a 31-30 winDid I miss something. He's missed one not two, right?
Kevin Coleman is one of the best weapons we've had at WR since Eric Moulds
Tourrettes maybeI think this scattBoo kid is on the spectrum
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?