Found this on the U of L Scout forum earlier. I don't know how to flip it, but there were a couple guys decked out in UK gear and face paint at the Yum Center tonight. Hopefully these guys didn't get murdered after that choke job.
Found this on the U of L Scout forum earlier. I don't know how to flip it, but there were a couple guys decked out in UK gear and face paint at the Yum Center tonight. Hopefully these guys didn't get murdered after that choke job.
Savage. [smoke][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing]
@Glenn's takeFound this on the U of L Scout forum earlier. I don't know how to flip it, but there were a couple guys decked out in UK gear and face paint at the Yum Center tonight. Hopefully these guys didn't get murdered after that choke job.
![]()
Yup, that was them. That game was glorious.
For everyone saying Padgett is doing a good job, this game tells you why he won't last in the job.4 pt lead with 5 secs to go. Check that, 4 pt lead with 1 sec to go.
I see what you did there.That loss is so bad they should fire the president and athletic director
Has this ever been done in basketball history. Less than one second on the clock. SMH in disbelief4 point lead with .9 seconds to go and you lose.
Somebody take the video and put Celine Dion over top!!!!!
I'm gonna need some video clips. I didn't get to see the game.
No ****, just throw long pass half court, a touch, it's over. Good IQ Loserville. Watch the bridge, straight out the bldg, onto the bridge, good bye cruel world LOL.
KSR
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game