Isn’t pf our most stacked position? If no one leaves we have PJ, JV, Gabriel, and Montgomery. I feel if anything, another center or sf is what we are lackingAlright. Give me some PF help and let’s go
Isn’t pf our most stacked position? If no one leaves we have PJ, JV, Gabriel, and Montgomery. I feel if anything, another center or sf is what we are lacking
If Vanderbilt or PJ play center then we are stacked at that position as well. SF is the only spot that isn't stacked and I assume Herro or EJ will get any leftover minutes KJ leaves. The roster is stacked, the only way I see Cal getting somebody else is if he knows Wenyen is leaving (I assume Diallo is gone).Isn’t pf our most stacked position? If no one leaves we have PJ, JV, Gabriel, and Montgomery. I feel if anything, another center or sf is what we are lacking
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball