What a bunch of bullThe general discussion board is going away. GYERO will be moved to the new free board on on3, I think called Rupps Rafters. Like it did when CI and on3 merged, it may take some time for all of it to move over, but the history of it will be there eventually. The boards will merge this afternoon from what I understand.
,
Wodie Sloot
The Disco Strangler Johson is right about Hank Camacho Johnson.Hank Camacho Johnson is right!
Maglore52 is no more. He became the thing he hated the most.
The group chat function is limited to 100 posters max. I can start a GYERO channel if you want.I tried starting a GYERO over there since it was just the chat and it said I needed approval from an admin to start a topic or chat.
So thoughts and prayers for anth's inbox.
In the words of Dr. Seuss and Vin Scully, "don't be sad that it's over, be happy that it happened."
Vaya con Dios Wildcat Friends!
I know it’s not ideal for folks but I do hope people keep participating
I think Rafters needs a Math Bowl thread.The group chat function is limited to 100 posters max. I can start a GYERO channel if you want.
The Disco Strangler Johson is right about Hank Camacho Johnson.
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.