Looking like they've never seen each other before tonight. Complete and total embarrassment.This is about as poorly coached a team I’ve ever seen.
You are 100% right. And those guys are all playing below their potential too. Some more than others.Aberdeen
Chandler
Otega
Williams
Moreno
Might be our best opportunity for the time being.
Moreno has been awful this half and Kohler would murder Kam.Aberdeen
Chandler
Otega
Williams
Moreno
Might be our best opportunity for the time being.
They were actively playing together when I posted that and cut into the lead but sure.Moreno has been awful this half and Kohler would murder Kam.
You only post when things are going wrong so your opinion doesn't matter .Pope was never the answer. We all knew the night he got hired. Nothing has changed
F\/ck you dude. Leave.Pope was never the answer. We all knew the night he got hired. Nothing has changed
I mean, might be a little early to say that, but it’s looking less insane with each 20 point deficit and 5* we supposedly lead for only to whiff on.F\/ck you dude. Leave.
I mean, might be a little early to say that, but it’s looking less insane with each 20 point deficit and 5* we supposedly lead for only to whiff on.
I mean, might be a little early to say that, but it’s looking less insane with each 20 point deficit and 5* we supposedly lead for only to whiff on.
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games
KSR Football
What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!