The truth, for me, is I am truly happy we have a coach that wants to win the games as much or more than we do.I worry if Pope can get the nastiness out of his teams. It is quite clear that this UL team wants it more. And we're just going to sit back and let them take it while we analyze the situation and think about it I guess.
False. He couldn’t guard Kelsey.Get Noah TF out there. He’s built for this shít.
Don't worry about that part. He certainly does that during practice.Hard to trust a CBB coach that won’t drop an F bomb on some dudes.
I think part of the problem with OO is the lack of dishing. If I’m the opposing coach, once he puts his head down and drives, I’m collapsing my defense until he proves me wrong.OO hasn’t seemed interested in any game I have watched this year. Guy made some $ and seems disinterested. He should be driving, dishing and dunking on these twerps.
That's what is griping my a**The only two shots UL has taken all night is lay ups or threes. May want to attempt to take one of those away.
Louisvilles shooting has been tremendous. Why TF is this the third game of the season, which is completely ridiculous BTW. A major rivalry away game in your third game is so f%**ing stupid
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
KSR Football
Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
KSR Football
Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25