Are you trying to doubt how passionate a sports fan I am? Not only will I eat every f’n turd piece by piece with a knife and fork, but after I’ve finished up I’ll lick my plate clean.
You ain’t so bad man, sure. I’ll DM you my contact info and hopefully we can connect. Maybe we can take turns pooping onto plates, you know, just as a goof since we’ve been joking about it here.
Nah, you’d be surprised, it’s actually the inside of a toilet that actually contains all the smells. The actual turds themselves don’t really smell that bad at all. Like, okay, yeah this is gross:
![]()
But this is kind of a tasty no lie:
![]()
Put ‘em on a plate with a little hot sauce? It’s not as bad as you’d think. I bet you’d like it.
This is what Stoops wants, by the way.
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games
KSR Football
What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today