Fielding punts… what a weird recurring weakness to have.
GYERO would like to tie you to a rocket and blast you into the SUN!Gonna beat your *** in the second half. And I hope we hurt a bunch of your guys too. Real bad.
Rockets away!!!
Every year it’s the same weaknesses and same story. I’m tired.Fielding punts… what a weird recurring weakness to have.
I feel sorry for your mother. Go get pumped.Gonna beat your *** in the second half. And I hope we hurt a bunch of your guys too. Real bad.
Rockets away!!!
Hopefully they put a photo of this game in the Robert Maplethorpe exhibit.Toledo has a world class art museum. True story.
When Toledo is inside the 20, is that considered the Red Rocket Zone?Gonna beat your *** in the second half. And I hope we hurt a bunch of your guys too. Real bad.
Rockets away!!!
When Toledo is inside the 20, is that considered the Red Rocket Zone?
This didn’t age well.Pretty cool chat in here so I thought I'd drop in and say hey. I'm a big time Rockets fan and I've been looking forward to this game all off-season. I feel pretty confident that Coach Candle is going to have our guys ready to come out of the gate and firing on all cylinders.
I know it's not like playing an actual respected SEC team, but it'll still be a big win for our group and will set the table for the rest of the season. I just don't think UK will have any answer for what Gleason can do out there, but good luck "y'all" haha.
LOL…. Anthony getting called out on KSR post game
This didn’t age well.
Matt Jones took some extreme liberties with a possibly apocryphal (but almost certainly true) story relayed to him by the text machine. Uh, per a friend.Please explain.
So a rumor?Matt Jones took some extreme liberties with a possibly apocryphal (but almost certainly true) story relayed to him by the text machine. Uh, per a friend.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7