I love how quiet all of our commitments are. Felt like most of them came out of nowhere last year as well. Now granted I don’t pay attention that much 
‼ Exactly. Just a week ago we had 1 portal commit, now we're absolutely rolling.I love how quiet all of our commitments are. Felt like most of them came out of nowhere last year as well. Now granted I don’t pay attention that much![]()
‼ Exactly. Just a week ago we had 1 portal commit, now we're absolutely rolling.
Love Pope's style, no ******** sales talk, just big results.
Hopefully this will quiet down the Raftards for a bit
I've heard it told that real Gs move quiet like lasagna or some such.I love how quiet all of our commitments are.
I can't think that Rory is looking forward to playing at Bryson's "pace" tomorrow. And to top it off, cutting it to two on 18.
<-----------pulling for Rory
Probably will get another guard. Ideally we’d get a 2 guard that could possibly start but could play the 1 when Lowe is out but not sure there are guys in the portal left that could do that.Sounds like Garrison may stay, too. If so, I like my 12.
Assuming this kid can stroke it like it looks, do we need another player? Backing up Lowe with Chandler, Jasper, and Perry isn't ideal but is it worse than a freshman Acaden Lewis would be?
He's probably pretty badass to have survived to age 20.I mean, he's from Croatia, so that's a pretty good start in that direction.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7