Garrison has 1 fvcking rebound. Can we spend money on bigs who actually have a nose for the ball?
I mean, if I was a high scoring guard I’d surely choose Cronin over Gonzaga and us.
I was at Ole Miss…that was pretty badNot a great time to play our worst game of the year. Just a horrible performance all around.
We have never really forced pace and made them get up and down. Unlike the first 2 games UT had made it a half-court game where they excel instead jacking 45 3’s.We have just walked the ball up the floor and played two man high ball screen all night long and its abject ********
Jesus
I did some research after Alabama, and I think it’s the most times losing by 10+ in the modern era.We got ran by 20+ multiple times this season. That’s a problem.
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference